Custom Databases and IT Support
The IT services of The Strickland Group play a particularly important role in the area of litigation support. Our IT expertise makes it possible to
- Utilize material produced electronically, regardless of media type or format.
- Coordinate teams all over the country and world using the latest internet technology.
- Make IT systems work on discovery trips and at trial, regardless of location anywhere in the world.
A few of the technologies commonly applied by TSG personnel in the past include:
- acquisition of archived data from PC, UNIX and mainframe systems
- reading and transfer of custom databases
- large and small format scanning
- custom mail lists
- high-speed, portable microfilmning
- document & image databasing
- temporary, onsite networks including backup systems & printers
- custom software development
- custom databases
For more information about these and other amazing IT solutions provided by The Strickland Group in the past, contact Evan Meade at (817) 338-0800.